Pages

Monday, December 25, 2023

From living in her car to living in her Tiny House AKA Micro Home


Car Tour of Solo Woman Living Cheap in a Car!
In today’s video we meet Linda who is living in her Acura car. It’s hard to believe that she can do it, but she takes us through a day in her life and shows us exactly how she does everything that she used to do in her house, she now does in her car. I think you’ll be dazzled by her organization and how thoughtfully she lives.

From living in her car to living in a Tiny House


Car Tour of Solo Woman Living Cheap in a SUV
Today we get an Update from Linda who we met last time living in her car, and now (after 15 months in the car) she has “upgraded” to an SUV. Her Mantra for this whole journey is “New Beginnings—Off the Treadmill Into the Great Unknown” and this is just another step into a life of joy, discovery and happiness! She has done some extremely clever things to make her SUV very comfortable to her, be sure to check out this video!


How to Live Full-time in an SUV! (Toyota Highlander Camper Tour)
In this video we meet Linda from the YouTube channel Serene and Simple Life. Linda lives full-time in her 2012 Toyota Highlander and even runs her online business from it. No matter what kind of vehicle you're interested in living on or traveling out of, I think you'll find some great tips from Linda as she walks us through her setup. (Also, this was filmed in January 2020, long before the coronavirus stuff in the US.)


Serene and simple life is about being a gypsy soul living solo as a fulltime nomad, in my car now SUV..traveling, Show and go with my ministry/ business - Say It Display It®️and choosing to live life in Serenity, simplicity in my 2003 Acura TL- Serenity Sedan.. 15 months.. in Oct. 2019 I purchased an SUV.. ‘Happy Haven’. Working and living full time in - saving $ and embracing life. God has blessed me with a #tinyhouse. I paid cash for!

I hope I will be an encouragement, blessing or just plain fun for your day.. I can be an odd bird😉😂.. always going the road less traveled. Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please see links to various cool products I utilized within Serenity Sedan & have now incorporated into Happy Haven sling with some new items! in the descriptions of the videos. I am an amazon affiliate.. I receive a small % if you purchase from the link. Thank you! You can also find Serene and Simple Life mugs, t shirts, journals, & more in my tee spring store


Thank you very much in advance!

I was a full time ‘gypsy soul’ nomad working, playing and traveling.. living life large first in an Acura sedan then in a Toyota Highlander SUV I fondly call ‘Happy Haven’. I was on the road full time for over 3 years.. traveling extensively throughout the USA.. thus far 50,000 miles, 22 National Parks, countless monuments, capital buildings, libraries and small town USA. One of my favorite things to do in this nomad lifestyle is to drive long distances and explore scenic places as well as visit small towns.. I have worked in Washington, Utah and Montana while living in my car to save money to buy my tiny home. I’m back on the road now. Stay tuned for Exciting new adventures while fulfilling new dreams and goals!

In addition to my channel I have an online business ‘Say It Display It®️.. links below to my Say It Display It ®️line of daily inspiration cards

Check out her business at www.sayitdisplayit.com

Never let your loved one live here

Colorado State Liability Law

Colorado Warranty of Habitability

Protect your loved one

Activism

Aging Adults

Laugh Often

Legislative Bills

Living Rent Free

Low Income Help

Misc

Missing

Mobility AIds

Money

Nomads

Nursing Homes

Parenting

Scams and Abuse

Side Hustles

Thank You President Joe Biden

Traveling

Veterans Help

Wealthy Living

Zazzle

Zazzle on Zazzle